You're What You Own
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplaying site based on the broadway rock opera and film RENT written by Jonathan Larson. Both Cannon and orginal characters are welcome and loved

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The loft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:16 am

A few weeks have passed since Samantha's birthday. By now, the loft felt more like home as Sam's things were unpacked fully. In fact, Roger didn't feel completely at home unless Samantha was there with him. He supposed this is what married life felt like. It was a typical day and Roger was at home with Mark. Samantha's shift was ending and she would soon be home. With his guitar and a notepad, the two casually discussed things like the weather, their hobbies, and having Samantha around. Roger was immensely glad that Mark approved of her. As Mark stood up and announced how he was going to get some food, Roger nodded in response and noticed that Samantha would be home soon anyways.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:22 am

Heading up the stairs toward the loft dragging her walker behind her, Samantha carried a large messenger bag full of patient files with her. It wasn't often that she had to bring her work home with her, but today happened to be one of those days. Reaching the door to the loft she sat her walker back down and unfolded it, groaning as she opened the door. "I'm.....home...." she panted, out of breath from coming up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
https://yourewhatyouown.forumotion.com
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:24 am

Roger immediately set down his guitar and moved over to Samantha to help her carry the messenger bag. He knew that she must've had a hard day at work if she had to bring some stuff with her back to the loft. He kissed her cheek lightly, wishing that she didn't look so out of breathe. "How was work?" He asked lovingly as he set the messenger bag down by the table.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:40 am

Samantha gave Roger a small smile when he kissed her cheek, happily giving him the bag she was carrying. "It was long, and hard, but worth it as usual," said Samantha when Roger asked about her day at work. "Got a large influx of new patients I have to sort through, plans for the soup kitchen I have to sign off on, lots to do, lots to do," she said, throwing herself down on the couch. "Had a fight break out in the waiting room today."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:46 am

"Really?" He asked, his voice and face expressing surprise and some concern. Then again, a lot of patients had some sort of drug problem. So he wasn't that surprised. He frowned lightly and walked over to sit on the armrest of the couch. "How long did it take to break it up?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:51 am

"Til one of them was dumb enough to throw me against the wall," Sammy answered, as if it was nothing. She'd hurt her back a bit on the impact, but didn't want Roger to be worried about her. "Staff doesn't take too kindly to things like that."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:05 am

"are you okay?" He asked, suddenly extremely concerned. "You're not hurt are you?" He asked, wishing he had been there to stop the stupid guy who had been fighting. He gave her a look of concern, wondering if the staff couldn't have at least controlled the situation a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:10 am

"I'm fine darlin," Sammy drawled gently. She always found it sweet, and adorable when Roger got so worried over her. "A little banged up, little sore, little shaken, but okay," she said. "If it had been anything too serious I would've come home early."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

"..Okay" He said slowly, still concerned. He didn't like to think that she had been pushed around at her own clinic. It was unsettling. "Well if you ever feel in too much pain tell me" He said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 am

Sammy nodded. "I'll tell you Roger, I promise," said Sammy. She appreciated how concerned Roger was for her safety, but she was used to incidents like these. Sometimes it came with the territory. "I was lucky y'know," said Sammy. "If Collins hadn't stopped by when he did, I'd probably be worse off."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 am

Roger nodded, suddenly feeling the urge to find Collins and thank him. " Well I'm just glad you're okay honey" He said with a smile before standing up and bending over to kiss her on the cheek lightly. "Are you hungry?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 am

"You worry about me too much baby," said Sammy. "I'm not porcelain y'know, I'm not gonna shatter if someone touches me." She shook her head when Roger asked if she was hungry. "I'll eat later, got too much work to do."
Back to top Go down
Roger Davis
Cannon
Cannon
Roger Davis

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 am

"What are you going to work on?" He asked curiously, pouring himself some coffee from the kitchen before sitting down in the chair opposite from Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Samantha James
Administrator
Administrator
Samantha James

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:26 am

"I've got to sort all these new patients and figure out who needs what and..." the brunette leaned back with a sigh. This was the only thing she hated about being the soul owner. All the major work fell on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The loft Empty
PostSubject: Re: The loft   The loft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The loft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're What You Own :: And when you're living in America :: Apartments-
Jump to: